Men's Saucony Ride ISO 2 Running Shoe
For those who crave reliable comfort on any run, the Ride ISO 2 paves the way to smooth miles by delivering the best balance of feel-good cushioning and a highly-adaptable fit. Key updates include crystal rubber now in the forefoot for extra durability and responsiveness, engineered double jacquard mesh replaces upgraded mesh for more comfort, and an improved heel grab and lockdown.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Dependable Cushioning: The feel-good cushioning combo of PWRFOAM with an EVERUN topsole provides just-right softness that's responsive enough to tackle high mileage.
- Smooth Ride: The TRI-FLEX outsole enhances the shoe's ability to disperse impact while also providing plenty of flexibility and traction for a smooth ride.
- Fit for All: ISOFIT and FORMFIT give the shoe unrivaled capabilities to accommodate a wide range of foot shapes with the utmost comfort.
- Comfortable Upper: New double jacquard mesh toebox provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability.
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: S20514-1