Women's Asics GEL-DS Trainer 23 Running Shoes
Women's Running Shoes
The new GEL-DS Trainer 23 model has undergone a bit of a makeover in it's latest iteration, but that doesn't mean that it has sacrificed any of the performance. The new Adjustable Slit Upper wraps and supports the foot, while also reducing the weight of the shoe. Updated DuoSole outsole has increased durability while maintaining the weight & ride that you have come to love.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Propulsion Trusstic Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage
- GEL Cushioning Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm Drop
- Style: T868N-8845