Women's Asics GEL-Kayano 24 Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
The 20+ year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano 24 is sweet testimony to the continous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. ASICS' GEL-Kayano 24 offers overpronators stability and comfort, to improve running efficiency and decrease risk of injury over varying distances. The Kayano 24 hugs feet and cushions impact to make the last mile as comfortable as the first. Read more about the legacy of the GEL Kayano 24 on the blog.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- FluidRide Midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 13 mm Drop
- Style: T799N-4840