Women's Asics GT-2000 6
Women's Running Shoes
With a lighter feel and expanded forefoot, our GT-2000™ 6 shoe lets you run in comfort and keep your stride. Our Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System provides added stability during late stage pronation, while our Guidance Trusstic System® Technology and FluidRide® Midsole technology bring plush underfoot comfort and better propulsion for enhanced responsiveness.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- The Guidance Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Our FlyteFoam midsole technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams. Gel cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- The evolution of Dynamic DuoMax Support system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: T855N-1414