Humon Hex Muscle Oxygen Sensor
The Humon Hex is the first clinically validated muscle oxygen tracker that allows athletes, sports teams, and performance labs to optimize workout intensities, minimize injury, and monitor progress.
Humon allows you to warm-up optimally to maximize performance and reduce risk of injury. Muscle Ox should increase as you warm up and reach a plateau when you’re ready to go.
Humon allows you to monitor muscle fatigue after every workout and help you decide how to adapt your training accordingly.
- The first clinically validated muscle oxygen sensor
- Leverage Humon's advanced performance metric to:
- Pace yourself with real-time feedback
- Minimize injury by monitoring warm-up and recovery
- Track progress with lab-grade assessments
- Measure your lactate threshold non-invasively
- Use Humon's free mobile and web platforms and connect to your Garmin device
- Read more about how to train with muscle oxygen here
What's in the Box:
- Humon Hex Muscle Oxygen Sensor
- Humon Hex Strap (Standard Length 23.5“)
- Wireless Charging Base
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Supporting Documentation
- Measurement: Muscle Oxygen Saturation (SmO2). Also compatible with Bluetooth HRMs
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth Connectivity
- App and Software: Free mobile app available for iOS and Android. Free web application at app.humon.io.
- Casing: Water Resistant: IP54 enclosure rating
- Battery: Lithium-ion batter with a 20 hour battery life. Charge time is 1 hour
- Dimensions: 60.5 mm x 57 mm x 13.8 mm
- Weight: 32 g
- Garmin: Compatible with most Garmin devices