Women's Altra Superior 3.0 Trail Running Shoe
Women's Trail Running Shoe
The award-winning Superior trail shoe is back, with a few changes, just for you. With accurate sizing, a stronger upper for durability, and a small lateral flare on the outsole for added stability, this update takes your perfect trail shoe to a whole new level. The Superior 3.0 also has a fresh new pattern and features Fit4Her technology, so you can hit the trails with stamina and style. And the Superior 3.0 comes with the trail-specific features you love: a TrailClaw outsole, StoneGuard rock protection, and GaiterTrap technology so that you can have the ultimate trail advantage.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Gaiter Trap: This innovative hook-and-loop tab conveniently secures your trail running gaiters to the shoe without having to strap them below the outsole. This prevents annoying debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Foot Shape: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm Drop
- Style: AFW1753F-4