Men's APL TechLoom Phantom Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoe
Innovation and style meet in the new Men's Athletic Propulsion Labs TechLoom Phantom running shoe. Featuring a newly developed Techloom upper that offers 4-way stretch to keep your feet comfortable, while the 3D grid pattern provides support where you need it. A neoprene tongue with integrated collar offer exceptional fit and all-day comfort in a sleek low cut silhouette. Cushioning is provided by the proprietary Athletic Propulsion Labs Propeliumﾮ midsole/outsole for extreme comfort and clean looks. The TechLoom Phantom is truly where fashion and athletics intersect
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Newly developed 3D Stretch TechLoom upper features and intricate grid pattern designed to move with your feet
- Inspired by the shape of a feather, the outsole incorporates natural motion flex grooves that react to every movement.
- Midsole/outsole compound developed for direct ground contact, enabling the use of less rubber on the outsole, significantly reducing the weight of the shoes.
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: 1-2-005-001