Asics GEL-Nimbus 18
Men's Running Shoes
After 18 years of innovation, the Nimbus series continues as one of ASICSﾒ most recognized high performing footwear. The new GEL placement offers modernized geometry of cushioning, designed to improve adaptability and mitigate brisk impacts. Improved Guidance Line technology harmoniously syncs componentry to embrace the motions of the runnerﾒs gait cycle.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Weight: 11.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: T600N-9351