Garmin Forerunner 235
Running Sport Watch
This GPS + GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System) watch provides smart notifications while tracking your daily activity and a wrist HRM to rid yourself of the chest strap. The Connect IQ Support allows for downloading watch faces, widgets, apps and data fields. The VO2 Max, graphical heart rate zones, and audio prompts keep you informed and in the zone to get the most out of every workout. The Garmin Forerunner 235 has a 44% larger screen than the Forerunner 220, but the same physical size. Forerunner 235 also provides a better battery life offering 12 hours or 12 weeks while the Forerunner 225 offers 10 hours or 6 weeks of battery life.
- GLONASS is a Russian satellite-based navigation system that works alongside GPS (Global Positioning System) to provide position information to compatible devices. With an additional 24 satellites to utilize, GLONASS compatible receivers can acquire satellites up to 20% faster than devices that rely on GPS alone.
- Smart Notifications
- Activity Tracking
- Connect IQ Support: download watch faces, widgets, apps and data fields
- VO2 Max
- Graphical Heart Rate Zones
- Audio Prompts
- 44% larger screen, than the FR220, but same physical size
- Better Battery Life: 12 hours/12 weeks vs. 10 hours/6 weeks of the FR220
- Style: 010-03717-70