Hoka One One Tracer Running Shoes
Men's Running Shoes
The Tracer is a lightweight training shoe with superb racing potential. The PRO2LITE Dual Density midsole offers cushioning in the heel and responsiveness in the forefoot at any pace. The Tracer's ultra-lightweight upper reduces water retetion to keep the shoe light no matter the conditions.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Strategic rubber placement for lightweight durability
- PRO2LITE +10 midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Lightweight, no-sew TPU overlay construction
- Weight: 7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm Drop
- Style: 1012050-CBLCK