Men's Mizuno Wave Horizon 2 Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoes
The softest, most stable ride ever to come out of Mizuno running. Mizuno's new technology called Smoothride Support is combined with cloudwave to create a soft, lively and cushioned feet with adequate support and smooth guidance.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- U4icX midsole
- Mizuno cloudwave technology
- SmoothRide support technology
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12mm Drop
- Style: 410981-7390