Men's Mizuno Wave Inspire 14 Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoes
Runners seeking guidance will find a smooth and supportive ride in the latest version of the Wave Inspire. Mizuno's new cloudwave technology combined with their traditional Wave "Fan Shaped" support design delivers the cushioned, responsive, and stable ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Mizuno cloudwave technology
- Fan-Shaped medial support technology
- U4icX midsole
- Weight: 11 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12mm Drop
- Style: 410983-735N