Men's Mizuno Wave Shadow Running Shoe
Introducing the Wave Shadow, our new sleek and lightweight neutral shoe. Designed with new midfoot cloudwave technology and U4ciX heel cushioning, this shoe offers a soft, but light and snappy ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Air mesh upper with no-sew cage
- Cloudwave technology reduces energy loss and gives snappy response
- X10 outsole rubber provides exceptional traction and durability
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 410940-9A73