Women's Mizuno Wave Horizon Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
Introducing the softest, most stable ride ever to come out of Mizuno running. A redesigned Wave technology for softer cushioning with enhanced response combined with our "fan-shaped" geometry. Mizuno's DynamotionFit features a breakthrough in "Triple Zone" engineered mesh for breathability, movement, and hold when it is needed while running.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- U4icX strobel layer under the sockliner for more comfort.
- Mizuno DynamotionFit: 3 panel construction with sock-like midfoot construction.
- New triple zone engineered mesh delivers a disappearing fit.
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm Drop
- Style: 410874-7313