Women's Mizuno Wave Sky Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoes
Maximum cushioning meets maximum comfort in the new Wave Sky, built for neutral runners. A full length U4icX midsole works in harmony with new cloudwave technology for a plush and lively ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New thicker and premium anatomical sockliner for improved fit and comfort
- U4icX strobel lining for added comfort
- New maximum cloudwave technology coupled with full length, articulated U4icX midsole delivers a plush, flexible ride
- Weight: 10 OZ
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm Drop
- Style: 410943-9L73