Women's Mizuno Waveknit R2 Running Shoe
Inspired by the iconic Wave technology, Mizuno introduces WAVEKNIT R2. With a performance enhancing knitted wave construction on the upper, this innovative material provides a breathable, natural yet dynamic sock-like fit thanks to its unique stretch and hold ability. Plus, the plush heel collar and rear midsole perforations add to the outstanding fit, feel and step-in comfort.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- All new WAVEKNIT upper is constructed without any reinforcements, varying thread qualities offer expansion and support while foot is in motion
- Performance midsole with exaggerated lateral crash pad for a smoother ride
- Cloudwave is a softer, smoother Mizuno Wave technology that provides cushioning, guidance, and a livelier feel underfoot
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 411003-9F90