Nike Air Zoom Vomero 12
Women's Running Shoes
Women's Nike Air Zoom Vomero 12 Running Shoe delivers responsive support with Flywire cables, Zoom Air units, and a dual-density midsole. The lightweight foam outsole remains durable while providing a high energy return and optimal traction.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Dual-density midsole combines a soft Lunar core foam with a slightly firmer Cushlon carrier foam to provide a smooth transition from heel to toe.
- 3/4-length internal bootie wraps the foot to provide a comfortable, sock-like fit.
- Flywire cables offer an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm Drop
- Style: 863766-001