Unisex Nike Vaporfly 4% Flyknit Running Shoe
Built to the exact needs of world-class marathoners, Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit Unisex Running Shoe is built for record-breaking speed. The Flyknit upper delivers breathable support, while the responsive foam and full-length plate deliver incredible energy return. These sizes are listed in Men's, see above for sizing chart to convert to Women's.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Nike ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet while the full-length carbon fiber plate optimizes responsiveness.
- Flyknit constructed upper provides lightweight breathability and support.
- Outsole design places optimal rubber on the road for efficiency and traction.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: AJ3857-600