Women's Salomon Sonic Ra Max Running Shoe
For runners who need a little more assistance from their daily training shoe, the Women's Sonic Ra Max offers a comfortable, dynamic ride along with added cushioning and confidence to help you put in the miles.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- For the Max, the Geometric Decoupling axis is oriented to assure a stable forward transition from heel to toe.
- The unique Vibe Technology midsole construction using EnergyCell+ and Opal to attenuate fatigue-causing vibrations for a cushioned yet responsive ride.
- The road-specific Sensifit upper conforms to the contours of your foot and gently secures it in place, for stability and reassurance.
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: L40135400