Women's Running Shoes
The best just got better. New Balance's premium stability running shoe, the 1260v4 delivers continued plush cushioning with even smoother and more consistent support. A new medial post extends farther into the midsole to help prevent pronation sooner while the redesigned T-BEAM shank delivers torsional stability through your midfoot. An updated cushioning system caters to your entire foot with low-profile N2 in the heel, durable ABZORB® through the midfoot and responsive ACTEVA™ LITE in the forefoot.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Weight: 11 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: W1260V4-GY