Adidas Energy Boost 3
Women's Running Shoes
The shoes that redefined cushioning when they launched. These men's shoes blend a flexible, adaptive techfitﾮ upper with the plush, energy-filled ride of boostﾙ. The result is a lightweight, neutral running shoe that will invigorate runners of every level, at any distance.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- techfitﾮ upper is engineered for natural, flexible support and a seamless, sock-like fit
- boostﾙ's energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- TORSIONﾮ SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; EVA midsole rim helps keep foot in neutral plane; Comfortable textile lining
- Weight: 9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: AF4936