It’s a simple fact of training. The longer and harder you go, the more carbs your body needs. Endurance Energy Gel has 20g of carbs per serving to help endurance athletes continue to perform at a high level.
You can’t go farther unless you feed the machine. Simply put, you need a steady supply of calories. Endurance Energy Gel has 80 calories per packet to help keep your muscles churning mile after mile after mile
- Gatorade Endurance Energy Gels provide 20g of carbohydrates that are easy and swallow with a smooth mouth feel
- Gatorade Endurance Energy Gels were specifically formulated to meet the unique needs of endurance athletes who are training and racing for prolonged periods of time when fluid and electrolyte loss can be significant
- The gel should be consumed shortly before or during prolonged training or racing (2.5 hours+). It is recommended that the gel be consumed with water to decrease risk of GI distress
- One serving of Gatorade Endurance Energy Gel provides 20 grams of carbohydrates, 100mgs of sodium and 80 calories
- Parent Style: CHERRYLIMEGEL-BOX