Goodr Metconing For Meatballs
BAMF Gs: BEAST [BLEEPING] GOODRS - With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than our OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit beasters with larger melons. - Everyone already knows that metabolic conditioning is totes important -- hell, the Swoosh squad named a shoe after it. What you may not know is that meatballs are the ultimate recovery meal post metcon-ing. So, slap on these yellow-framed blue-lensed beauts, that are in no way inspired by that furniture company known for its meatballs, and slam those reps in.
- A larger frame size with more lens coverage for all you beasts with gargantuan craniums the size of sputnik.
- Lighter and more durable frame material that eliminates bouncing even with a bigger frame.
- Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Mirrored lenses to obscure the sinister look in your eyes without losing the ability to clearly see obstacles in bright light.
- Goodr sunglasses have frames that can potentially expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA) and metal screws that can potentially expose you to nickel. BPA is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm and nickel is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Style: BFG-YL-BL2-RF