Hoka One One Rocket X Running Shoe
The latest mark of HOKA innovation in lightweight, cushioned footwear, Rocket X is an unprecedented performance shoe. A groundbreaking midsole combines responsive agility with soft, forgiving landing, and contains a carbon fiber plate designed for maximal stride efficiency. Launch off the line with Rocket X.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Lightweight � Ranging from neutral to moderate stability, lightweight running shoes are designed for runners looking to run fast and set Personal Records. Ideal for workouts, tempo runs, or even longer road races.
- The Rocket X features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
- The Rocket X features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Perforated tongue with side wings offers a stable and comfortable fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker designed to provide a smooth ride
- 1mm carbon fiber plate designed for maximal efficiency
- Weight: 7.40oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1113532-WDVB