Men's Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18
Men's Running Shoes
The new, engineered mesh upper maintains the proven fit of the GTS, but has a more streamlined look. Refinements in softer cushioning, increased flexibility, and seamless heel- to-toe transitions give you the smoothest feeling underfoot. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) ensures your body's in proper alignment every step of the way.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- An integrated Segmented Crash Pad with beveled edges accommodates any foot landing, delivering smooth heel- to-toe transitions.
- The asymmetrical 3D Fit Print and TPU saddle pulls from the heel and wraps around your midfoot for a secure fit.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1102711D015