Kids New Balance Grade School 860v9 Running Shoe
For kids who are ready to tackle tough running workouts, the new kids 860v9 borrows technology from one of our best-loved stability running shoes for adults. Experience smooth support, a secure mid-foot wrap, a streamlined look and our signature ABZORB impact-absorbing cushioning system on your next run.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- ABZORB cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption and combines with a dual-density medial Post insert to provide the ideal balance of cushioning and support while helping to curb overpronation
- Engineered mesh
- Rubber outsole and synthetic/mesh upper
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Listed
- Style: KJ860TBY