Kids New Balance Grade School Fresh Foam 860v9 Running Shoe
For kids who are ready to tackle tough running workouts, the new kids 860v9 borrows technology from one of our best-loved stability running shoes for adults. Experience smooth support, a secure mid-foot wrap, a streamlined look and our signature ABZORB impact-absorbing cushioning system on your next run.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- ABZORB cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption and combines with a dual-density medial Post insert to provide the ideal balance of cushioning and support while helping to curb overpronation
- Engineered mesh
- Rubber outsole and synthetic/mesh upper
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Listed
- Style: KJ860TBY