Men's Adidas AdiZero Adios 4 Running Shoe
Master Japanese shoemaker Omori designed these neutral shoes to be worn by the top marathon runners in the world. They have a locked-down fit for racing and fast training. Responsive cushioning returns energy with every step. The ultra-lightweight and breathable mesh upper offers support with a barely there feel.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Lightweight and supportive with responsive BOOST midsole
- Durable Adiwear outsole with Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Mesh, textile and synthetic upper
- Weight: 8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: B37312