Men's Adidas PulseBOOST HD LTD Running Shoe
Feel the city heartbeat under your feet. Designed for urban running, these shoes are made of breathable knit with a foot-hugging fit. Strategically placed non-stretch zones provide midfoot support, and low-profile cushioning delivers a responsive ride. A reflective badge contains the coordinates for the key running cities of Berlin, New York and Paris.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Responsive, stable feel: High-density BOOST gives you endless energy return and superior cushioning with low-to-the ground stability
- Unbeatable traction: Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Join the community: Accessed through your mobile camera, a reflective badge connects to a website with information on running groups, routes and discounts
- Weight: 12 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 7.6 mm
- Style: F33910