Men's Adidas UltraBOOST 20 Running Shoe
A new day. A new run. Make it your best. These high-performance shoes feature a foot-hugging Primeknit+ knit upper for locked-in fit. Plus, the stitched-in Tailored Fibre Placement is precisely placed to give you support in the places you need it most. The soft elastane heel delivers a more comfortable fit, and the optmized, responsive BOOST cushioning returns energy to your stride with every footstrike for that I-could-run-forever feeling.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Responsive and optimized BOOST midsole for legendary, ultimate energy return
- Stretchweb outsole with Continentalﾪ Rubber for traction and support
- adidas Primeknit+ textile upper pairs with Tailored Fibre Placement for a precise, locked-in fit
- Made With Parley Ocean Plastic® Which Is Made From Recycled Waste, Intercepted From Beaches And Coastal Communities Before It Reaches The Oceans.
- Weight: 10.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: EF1043