Men's Altra Escalante Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoe
Introducing the Escalante, this new Altra Ego equipped runner is built with a sleek aesthetic, thanks to the sock like fit and conforming construction of the engineered knit upper. Built on Altra's PFS performance last with a responsive Altra Ego midsole and decoupled heel, the Escalante is designed for a fast ride with energetic rebound and minimal ground contact. Lace up and power through every mile with maximum comfort and an all new Altra Ego experience.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New compound foam midsole
- Metatarsal mapping
- Performance last for fast training and racing
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm Drop
- Style: AFM1733G-1