Men's Altra Paradigm 4 Running Shoe
The new Paradigm features an Altra EGO midsole, knit upper and integrated Stabilipods for support. The asymmetrical design with medial flaring increases support, while the max cushion offers relief from forefoot pain particularly Plantar Fasciitis and Neuromas.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Altra EGO Midsole for exceptional maximum cushion
- High volume fit and bunion window, great for orthotics
- Stabilipod and GuideRail Support features
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFM1848G-1