Men's Altra Timp 1.5 Trail Running Shoe
Believe it or not, the Timp just got even better! This 1.5 version features softer cushioning, improved heel fit, and a more flexible midsole for a sleeker ride. The new Timp will float around rocks and roots with ease, and with the addition of a 4-Point GaiterTrap you can con dently run through sand, dirt and debris. The outsole retains the same sticky MaxTrac rubber as the previous version for unparalleled traction and grip.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Now has 4-Point GaiterTrap for extra protection
- Sticky MaxTrac rubber for unparalleled traction and grip
- TrailClaw brings extra traction for the trails
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFM1957F-22