Men's APL Prism Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoe
The Men's APL Prism running shoe shines new light on your workout. Featuring a unique silhouette, full length internal bootie, breathable mesh shell, and 360 degree reflective overlays the two-piece construction allows maximum flexibility and comfort. Cushioning is provided by the proprietary APL Propelium midsole/outsole for extreme comfort and clean looks. The Prism is truly where fashion and athletics intersect.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Reflective overlays surround the entire foot providing 360 degrees of night time visibility.
- Full length internal bootie is surrounded by a breathable mesh shell with added support where you need it.
- Propelium is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: 1-2-004-737