ASICS Dynaflyte Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoes
The all new men's ASICS Dynaflyte is a neutral cushioned daily trainer built with FlyteFoam technology and super fibers for a feather light shoe that is strong enough to endure your longest runs.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System) Technology employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Seamless construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- ComforDry Lasting features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management high level breathability and anti-microbial properties.
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: T6F3Y-9690