Men's Asics GEL-Cumulus 20 Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoes
A favorite for 20 years and counting. GEL-Cumulus® celebrates its 20th anniversary with premium technology and a refined design that offers optimal support and comfort for runners of all levels. A FlyteFoam® midsole teams up with rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning for a smooth, lightweight ride that maintains full contact with the ground. Its jacquard mesh upper elevates the styling and forms to your foot for a fit that feels customized just for you.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- FlyteFoam® midsole is light and durable all in one
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® for the great classic cushion
- Jacquard mesh upper gives a tailored and comfortable fit
- Weight: 10.05 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1011A008-021