Men's Asics Gel-Nimbus 20
Men's Running Shoes
A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. Packed with our revolutionary lightweight FlyteFoam cushioning and other advanced technology from the ASICS Institute of Sports Science, the Nimbus caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its gradient jacquard-mesh FluidFit upper strategically adapts to your foot's natural motion while 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: T800N-9001