Men's Asics GEL-Nimbus 21 Winterized Running Shoe
Don't let wintry conditions hold you back from your running goals with the GEL-NIMBUS 21 Winterized women's running shoe by ASICS. Built to last, it's carefully designed with advanced technical features giving you luxurious cushioning, helping propel you further than you thought possible. I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) technology allows your foot to perform in a more natural manner, freeing you up to focus on the important things: your breathing and pace. GEL technology in the fore and rear foot absorbs the impact of your landings, thanks to shock-absorbent silicone which offers comfort over the distance.
It's crucial to have a spring in your step on those tough winter runs, so FLYTEFOAM Propel lightweight foam has a high-energy return elastomer for excellent bounce and toe-off. The GEL-NIMBUS 21 Winterized shoe is fitted with a SpEVA 45 lasting, a plush midsole material for extra comfort, while the TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology helps keep you in your natural line of motion. We've fitted the shoe with an external heel counter, holding on to your heel firmly for an adaptive fit. To last the miles, an AHAR outsole made with High Abrasion Resistance Rubber works against heavy contact areas of the sole, to reduce wear and tear. Made with a mesh upper to help air flow around your foot, let your shoe take the strain while you push yourself to achieve more.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Warm Collar Lining - Increased warmth at shoe collar
- Flytefoam Lyte Technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- Flytefoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Weight: 10.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1011A633-020