Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 NYC
Men's Running Shoes
To celebrate a world-class race in a world-class city, Brooks introduces the limited-edition “Gray Lady” Adrenaline GTS 17. Done up in world-class newspaper style, it pays tribute to the five famous boroughs of New York on the outside, and has a fun crossword-puzzle-themed insole as a nod to the famous paper that is synonymous with the city.
Running is smooth sailing with the Adrenaline GTS 17. Its proven balance of plush cushioning, stability, and fit make it a smooth ride for those who need support. This streamlined update feels softer underfoot and retains the secure, comfortable fit that makes this Go-To-Shoe a perennial favorite.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Softer sidewall geometries create a more natural release for a soft, smooth feel underfoot.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Asymmetrical saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel to wrap the midfoot in a secure fit
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm Drop
- Style: 1102411D175