Men's Brooks Bedlam Running Shoe
The best Brooks energy return meets the most advanced Brooks support system. The DNA AMP midsole gives you back more of the effort you put in to provide energized cushioning that benefits your endurance and finish time. Plus, next-generation Guide Rails provide holistic support by guiding your feet into alignment: reducing heel and shin rotation, keeping excess knee motion in check. Topped off with the Fit Knit upper for a highly adaptable, highly enjoyable, running shoe.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- The covert wraparound heel collar treats your feet to plush comfort and a sueded heel tab protects your Achilles from irritation.
- The arrow-point Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
- DNA AMP midsole plus Guide Rails
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 1102831D005