Men's Brooks Cascadia 14 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Rule the trail with improved durability and traction plus stability, cushion and Gore-Tex waterproff protection. SUV-like stability provides support while rugged traction for both wet and dry surfaces comes in this shoe that is lighter than ever.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Stability - This shoe gives protection from the surface debris while also supporting your foot in order to properly counteract over-pronating (inward collapsing of the arch/foot). Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate, stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support beneath the arch to prevent the foot rolling inward. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- The GORE-TEX version has a waterproof, breathable upper.
- The NEW Cordura Mud Guard protects against mud and other trail debris while still allowing drainage for all-day comfort.
- The updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilizing suspension system, connecting with uneven ground underfoot to keep your foot level from landing to push-off.
- A more streamlined design and updated outsole shaves weight, while improved flexibility helps you move naturally over mixed terrain.
- The TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces, inspiring you to explore farther, higher, or faster.
- Weight: 11.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 1103091D053