Men's Brooks Ghost 10 Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoe
For runners who want soft comfort, the men's Ghost 10 gets everything right for a smooth run - it dampens impact, aligns with your body's gait, and surrounds your foot with a plush and adaptable fit. Runners will love the new midsole construction and crash pad that adapts to each footfall.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Plush Transition Zone and Heel Segmented Crash Pad promote soft and smooth transitions
- Engineered Air Mesh provides lightweight structure and stretch where needed and maximum ventilation
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12mm Drop
- Style: 1102571D034