Brooks Glycerin 14 Running Shoes
Men's Running Shoes
The Men's Brooks Glycerin 14 Running Shoes release date is, June 1, 2016. The Glycerin continues to be a go-to, daily neutral trainer, packed with super-soft cushioning! The Glycerin 14 features a new 3D Stretch Print applies a one piece, dynamically fitting upper that is designed to accommodate multiple foot-shapes in order to ensure ideal fit and feel for the entire run. Read more about the Glycerin 14 Review, on our blog.
Here's what they are carrying over from the Glycerin 13:
- Conforming saddle wraps around midfoot for added stability and secure fit.
- IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly disperse impact to all parts of the shoe to ensure a balanced and comfortable ride
- Super DNA midsole cushioning adapts to each step and stride to provide the ultimate soft and cushioned feel underfoot.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Details coming soon!
- Weight: 10.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: 1102361D