Men's Brooks Glycerin 18 Running Shoe
The ultimate in softness and supreme comfort. The legend continues thanks to the reconfigured midsole which allows for more DNA LOFT cushioning underfoot for extreme plushness. Plus, the updated stretch double-jacquard mesh is engineered for strategic breathability, flexibility, and structure. Premium cushion in the premium shoe.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Super-Soft Cushioning - A reconfigured midsole and outsole ratio allows for an increase in DNA LOFT for even more extreme softness underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability. An OrthoLite sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- Smooth Transitions - The DNA LOFT transition zone makes every move from heel to toe feel incredibly soft and smooth.
- Plush Fit - The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The engineered mesh upper enhances the fit.
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1103291D064