Men's Brooks Ricochet Running Shoe
Brooks' best energy return served light and bold. With a wonderful combination of energized cushioning and flexible comfort, the Ricochet gives you quick transitions as you bound along wherever you may go.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA AMP cushioning work together to provide a light, responsive ride that gives more energy back to you.
- A flexible, arrow-point pattern on the outsole helps you move from heel to toe quickly, without losing energy.
- Comfort goes into stealth mode inside the sleek simplicity of the Fit Knit upper. A hidden heel wrap and sueded heel tab prevent irritation.
- Weight: 10.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 1102931D049