Men's Hoka One One Clifton 1 Running Shoe
You asked, we answered. For a limited time, the Clifton 1 is back exactly as it was when we first introduced it. This shoe is fast enough for race day but cushioned enough for long training miles. It features a lightweight, breathable upper and an EVA midsole for a soft, springy ride. With the same colors it released in, this shoe will take you back in time.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The original Clifton re-released for an extremely limited time
- EVA midsole for a bouncy ride that is wonderfully soft
- Breathable and lightweight upper
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1101943-CCRGY