Men's Hoka One One Clifton 4 Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoe
As you'd expect from its award-winning Clifton lineage, the men's Clifton 4 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. At its core is HOKA's famed midsole geometry, which has been given an upgraded foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with an even more forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we're talking a smoother ride than ever. Then thereﾒs CLIFTON 4's surprising new look, which will turn heads. And that's even before they experience the improved fit and breathable mesh upper. While still very much a Clifton, there's an air of refinement to this latest iteration. Hoka takes new additions to the award-winning Clifton family seriously, and they believe Clifton 4 is the best Clifton yet.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm Drop
- Style: 1016723-BCCT