Men's Hoka One One Arahi Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoe
Hoka One One, known for its groundbreaking approach to running, tackles stability head on with the arrival of the Arahi. Shockingly lightweight and cushioned, the ARAHI redefines what is possible with a supportive shoe. Featuring HOKA's new J-FrameTM technology - designed to further enhance the active foot frame it delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- 3D Puff Print Frame for Lightweight, Detailed Support
- Firmer EVA J-FrameTM for Lightweight Support
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm Drop
- Style: 1016258
Questions & Answers
you may also like:
Regular Price: $130.00
Regular Price: $23.95