Men's Hoka One One Bondi 6 Running Shoe
The game-changing Bondi family's new offering is the most cushioned shoe in HOKA ONE ONE's road-shoe lineup. We've further enhanced the smooth, balanced ride delivered by the full-EVA midsole, the comfortable and breathable upper, and our Meta-Rocker technology. This delivers a consistent ride for all distances. The Bondi 6 will take you far and wide in comfort. Complete your comfort goals by adding insoles that are specifically designed for running, like the Superfeet RUN Comfort Max Insoles and the Superfeet RUN Comfort Thin Insoles.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Beveled heel designed for a smooth transition and increased durability
- Redesigned rubber outsole reduces weight while optimizing durability
- Open, engineered mesh construction to optimize breathability and comfor
- Weight: 10.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 1019269-ASGY