Men's Hoka One One Cavu 2 Running Shoe
The Cavu 2 is a versatile running shoe with a bold and simple look. Similar to the Mach, it features a PROFLY midsole, but the Cavu is a little lower and a little lighter. The PROFLY midsole is made with rubberized foam, which is light, responsive and durable, so you can run fast in the Cavu again and again. This shoe employs a seamless, engineered mesh upper and delivers a smooth, light ride. You are clear for takeoff. Complete your comfort goals by adding insoles that are specifically designed for running, like the Superfeet RUN Comfort Thin Insoles and the Superfeet RUN Comfort Max Insoles.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New X-shape design and siping provides traction and flexpoints
- Rubberized foam outsole for a lightweight, soft ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Thin lycra comfort-fit bootie underneath the engineered mesh provides a seamless layer next to the foot, and the embroidered HOKA ONE ONE logo adds style
- Weight: 7.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Style: 1099723-LRSB